Posted by : we're having a moment Monday, January 31, 2011


I'm no style blogger (obviously) and I don't pretend to be. Unlike the ladies who work at the Daily Mail. I came across this picture of the lovely Anne Hathaway on the Daily Mail's website (that site is my guilty pleasure) and the caption read "what is she wearing?" or something stupid like that. I think its a great look.

The DM mocked what they called Harem Pants, ah last time I checked Harem pants don't have a wide leg and are tapered. The pants are bang on trend, pants are in apparently, and the short jumper is really cute.


Plus look how much cute Anne looks then the model. The wedges really stabilised the look. Like I said, I'm no fashion expert, but Anne gets an in from us at SHAM.

The look is Marni, in case you were wondering...

DRN

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © She's Having A Moment - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -